Technical Support & Spare Parts
AFTER SALES SERVICE ORGANIZATION
Service is an essential component of customer satisfaction. Global Services Europe maintains over 2000 CNC Forest-Liné, Liné Machines, Cincinnati and Giddings & Lewis machines and offers high-level technical support to its customers.
More than 30 highly skilled technicians, divided in teams as follows, are available to answer various service requests :
- An operational service center in each plant deals directly with issues about machines coming from this plant and assists the customer until complete satisfaction
- A team of field service engineers, based in different parts of the world allows reduced response time
- A pool of high-level experts present in our plants are available to solve the most difficult issues,
- A team dedicated to spare part requests.
In each plant, a Technical Support team of technicians and engineers communicates with customers to perform:
- An accurate diagnosis of reported incidents
- A quick troubleshooting by phone whenever possible
- Advice adapted to each machine
This assistance is fully operational from Monday to Friday. It is completed during Saturdays, Sundays and holidays by an on-duty technician.
SUPPLY OF SPARE PARTS
- The most requested spare parts are stocked over three sites (two in Europe and one in North America)
- Packs of spare parts consistent with the original equipment (which can be up to 30 years old) are made available at any time
- Spare parts are guaranteed 6 months
- Orders can be made by phone (8:00-17:30), fax or email
- They can be shipped the same day if ordered before 3 pm
- Shipments can be tracked
SPARE PARTS PACK
A spare parts pack can be sold together with the equipment, avoiding loss of time and unplanned expenses.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here