Service and customer support
Fives offers a range of services adapted to each customer’s constraints.
In addition to spare parts supply, programming, training and start up assistance, Fives provides maintenance services, which enable customers to reduce the installation shutdown, increase the equipment reliability and enhance their performance.
- 50 years of expertise dedicated to machine tools
- Highly-skilled technicians and engineers
- A wide range of machining capabilities
- A network of facilities strategically located near customers
- Suppplier of spare parts (Gendron, Landis-Gendron, Rouchaud, Metrap, RDC, etc...)
- Refurbishment (CNC, geometry / mechanics, fluids)
- Rebuilding / retooling
- Machine and production line relocation
- Electrospindle repair and refurbishment
- Transformation for new product lines / Carry over
- Spare parts design and manufacturing
- Start-up assistance
- On site grinding
- On site reshaping of spindle taper
- Spare part design and manufacturing
- Control (SIEMENS, FANUC, NUM, HEIDENHAIN, etc.)
- Fluidic studies (hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, spraying)
- Upgrading, retrofit, retooling, carry over
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified
Project management & sourcing
Project management and sourcing dedicated team to:
- Refurbishment activity with their specific network of suppliers
- Specific network of suppliers with high reactivity
- Spare parts supply
Workshop & field service
- 50 technicians specialized in mechanics and geometry
- Intervention, emergency repair
- Emergency service for grinding and rework
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here