Several levels of maintenance contract are available according to the needs of each customer:
|Contract *||Contract **||Contract ***|
|Control of the safety equipments||X||X||X|
|Metrological control + settings||X|
|Three days of corrective maintenance||X|
|Delivery of spare parts||X|
|Supply of pack of wear parts necessary for annual preventive maintenance||X|
Why taking a maintenance contract ?
- To improve machine availability
- To prevent breakdowns and unscheduled downtime
- To keep the level of performance through life time
- To reduces the overall cost of maintenance
- To keep the machine value
- To reduce unplanned downtime by reducing predictable failures of machine components
- To increase the quality of production and profitability
- To maximize return on investment
- To limit unscheduled outages that are often very expensive
- By planning preventive maintenance according to production schedule, to minimize the impact of the maintenance on your production
- As maintenance is scheduled, the manufacturer can send the most qualified technician to perform the preventive maintenance of your machine, in order to increase the quality of the intervention
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here