Electrospindle Repair Workshop
A specific workshop
Based on its experience in machine-tool reconstruction with high-technical constraints, Fives has set up a workshop for overhauling and repairing all types of electric spindles untill 40 000 mn/tr and 60 Kw power.
Equipped with suitable equipment and machines to ensure the precision required by this activity, the workshop is able handle any project at any stage:
- Detailed diagnosis of the condition of electric spindles: issuing of a report and a precise costs estimate
- Renovation, replacement and repair of default parts
- Inspection during and after installation: geometric inspection, static and dynamic vibration checks, balancing of the rotor, testing of on-board systems, monitoring of shaft elongation and bearing temperatures
- Signature, tests and running-in
- Issuing of servicing report
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here