Forest-Liné DHP™ 1500/ 3700 High-speed stack routing machine
The DHP 1500/3700 high-speed machining centers have been developed to perform drilling operations, complete and automatic routing of aluminium sheets.
The range of DHP machines offers unrivalled productivity at a low cost per part.
Material : Aluminium Stack 10 mm
Size : 1500 x 3700 - 2000 x 4000 mm
NC : Siemens 840D
Electrospindles : 1 Main
Rotation speed : 1,000 to 24,000 rpm
Power : 12 kW
Maximum torque : 8 Nm
Tools : HSK 50
Number of tools : 20 to 50
- High speed and automatic aluminium sheet routing
- High speed machining (6 m/mn on average)
- Precision and quality
- Tight axes positioning precision and remarkable part quality
- Tool shrinking system to increase routing speed and precision
- Automatic sheet stack clamping system
- Automatic machining enabling hidden task performance
- Tag generation and positioning by the process command
- Automatic machining process setting based on tool and material data
- Optimized nesting software to reduce scrap
- Simple loading/unloading system
- Optimized chip vacuum system to increase finished part quality
- Detagging operations as soon as possible
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here