Cincinnati PMT (Precision Mill, Drill and Trim)
The Cincinnati Precision Mill and Trim (PMT) offers speed, accuracy and performance to manufacturers producing large parts from fiberglass, graphite composite, aluminium, and non-ferrous alloys. Whether applied to components for the aircraft, wind power, mold, pattern, watercraft, high-speed rail, or automotive industries, the PMT provides high-performance in an affordable package. Built upon a rugged rail-type vertical gantry platform comprised of standard modules, the PMT offers unlimited X-axis range and up to 60 m/min traverse speed, to perform precise 5-axis and 5-side maneuvering for milling, trimming, drilling and cutout operations.
- Large capacity and range to process extremely long, wide, or tall parts
- 5-axis and 5-sided flexibility to process complex parts
- Customized machine configurations
- Unlimited X-axis travel: expandable in 1 m (3.2 ft) increments
- Y-axis travels: up to 6 m (19.7 ft)
- Z-axis travels: up to 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Spindle options up to 30,000 rpm and 42 kW (56.3 hp)
- Choice of automatic tool changer/storage options
- Integrated, high-efficiency chip/dust vacuum option
- Chip/coolant options
- Modular design supports specific application requirements
- Precision machining accuracy
- Provides a balance between performance and economy
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here