Forest-Liné Powermill Ti
5-axis horizontal Profiler designed for roughing and finishing hard materials and titanium. Primarily used to create complex structural aircraft parts such as landing gears and sliding ways.
|Markets / Applications||Materials|
|Aerospace||Titanium, Inconel and other hard materials|
- Ram with constant overhang
- Five-axis high torque spindle, in-house design and manufacturing
- High pressure and high flow rate coolant processing
- Safe process: GFACS, spindle monitoring
- Axis travels: X: from 4 to 6.5 m, Y: 2.5 / 3.5 m; Z: 0.8 / 1 m
- Pallet size from 4 to 6 m long; 2 / 2.5 m width
- Spindle: up to 60 kW, 2,500 Nm (S1)
- Architecture: moving pallet, fixed column
- Flexible configuration
- Stand-alone or FMS configuration
- Optional automatic spindle change (AAC)
References: 16 machines in titanium machining installed worldwide
ASCO - AVIC CHANGHE AIRCRAFT – AVIC SHENYANG - AVIC XAC – OAK KnAAZ - ZsSKB PROGRESS
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here