Medium-to-large capacity, portal type machining center that can be designed in many different configurations: moving table, moving gantry, fixed or moving crossrail, turning and/or milling rotary plate & more.
|Markets / Applications||Materials|
|Industrial equipment, Energy, Machine-tool industry||Hard materials|
- Large choice of standard milling heads, all made-in-house: Universal milling head, vertical offset, narrow right angle, fixed angle milling heads
- Customizable milling heads
- Safe process: Automatic geometry check and spindle monitoring
- Sustainable performance level
- Axis travels: X: 4 to 40 m+; Y: 2.5 to 7 m; Z: 1 to 2.5 m; W: 0 to 3.5 m
- Table, floor plate and/or rotary plate up to Ø 7 m
- Spindle motor up to 60 kW, 2,500 Nm (S1)
- ATC from 30 to 300 tools
- AAC up to 8 spindle units
Over 150 machines installed worldwide
ALSTOM - AMADA - AVIC - CATERPILLAR - CISDI - DATONG LOCOMOTIVE - DCNS - HANJIN - KRONES - PSA - TRUMPF - WIFAG...
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here