P2M - Portable Milling Machine
P2M is a rigid and compact milling machine developed to perform local surfacing operations. P2M is designed in flexible configurations: stand alone machine or mounted on a robot. It is adaptable to different aircraft programs.
P2M – Portable Milling Machine is a rigid and compact 3-axis milling machine to mill a surface through the frame jig aperture.
- Rigid and compact concept
- Protective housing by controlled access door
- Integrated electrical cabinet
- Autonomous machine working on batteries
- Flexible machining process
- Metal or composite milling and customer specifications
- Compliance with CE standards
The P2M is designed according to a machining process to adapt the programs, the machine’s structure and design, and the clamping system to the customer specifications.
- 24 volts battery pack
- The battery pack is connected to the control cabinet by a dedicated socket
- Autonomy : 2 hours in full milling conditions
- The battery charger is supplied with the machine
- The operator is protected from moving axes
- Chips and swarf are contained within casing/vacuum
- A controlled access door allows an easy access to the milling area
- The door can only be opened under secure conditions : Spindle stopped / Cycle stopped
- When the door is open, only slow manual movements are possible to realize adjustment phase
- A shroud is installed around the cutting tool to collect the chips during the milling operation
- A tube connected to the shroud brings the chips to the outside of the housing
- Feed Rate: 3,200 mm/min max
- X Axis Stroke: 435 mm*
- Y Axis Stroke: 320 mm*
- Z Axis Stroke: 20 mm
*Adaptable to the surface
- Pneumatic Spindle
- Maximum speed: 15,000 rpm
- Maximum power: 2 kW
- BECKHOFF numerical control
- Simultaneous interpolation of the 3 axes
Integrated control cabinet including:
- The numerical control BECKHOFF
- The 3 axes drive
- The 24 volts power supply for the NC
- Different push buttons / emergency stop button
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here