Relying on over 30 years of experience, Fives is a global player in the design and manufacturing of systems using high power laser (≥ 1 kW) for the welding of mechanical parts. This expertise has been extended to other laser-based applications such as 3-D cutting, wire stripping, hardening, drilling, cladding and additive manufacturing.
Depending on the application, Fives implements all types of high power laser sources: CO2 Lasers, Solid-state Lasers (YAG, fiber and diode Laser).
Fives proposes both standalone machines and multifeatured laser-based assembly lines, including washing machines, pressing modules, preheating stations and in-process & final control, as well as the related automation systems.
Combining the expertise in laser applications with an extensive know how in automation, Fives offers high-production systems.
- Energy imparted to the workpiece is minimized (minimal heat affected zone)
- High processing speed
- The beam can be guided into hard-to-reach areas
- Operations are performed under normal atmospheric pressure
- Unrivaled repeatability
- Excellent quality finish
- Automation for High-volume production
- Industrial mastery of laser process quality
- Highly reliable systems with low maintenance cost
- Range of laser power: 1 to 10 kW
- Steels & Non-ferrous metals
- Welding with or without filling metal
- Typical welding depth: up to 10 mm ( for steel)
- Typical cutting thickness: up to 15 mm (for steel)
- Automotive: Gearbox & Transmission components, Drive shafts, Engine parts, Axle components, Seating, Tubular chassis components
- Aerospace: Laser cutting/ welding of aluminium alloys parts, drilling of engine parts, laser surfacing of used parts (eg repair of turbine blades), laser cladding
Compact Welding Module
Welding lines Concept
5-Axis Laser Centers
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here