eADU® Pneumatic | enhanced Automated Drilling Unit
The eADU® is a real technical breakthrough in the field of Automated Drilling for the Aerospace industry.
The eADU® Pneumatic architecture combines pneumatic motor / Electronic process / Mechanical feed with an embedded IPC (Intelligent Process Control) for programming and data recording.
- Pneumatic Motor
- Mechanical Feed
- Electronic process control (battery powered, automatically recharged)
- Concentric collet programmable from 40 to 250 daN
- Quarter turn
- C Clamping
- Offset Crowfoot
- 2 configurations: in line or right angle
- 2 motors: 1,000 W or 2,000 W
- Spindle speed: 600 to 6,000 rpm
- Torque: 1 to 18 Nm and 1 to 36 Nm
- Power: 6.5 bars
- Feed rates: 0.026 / 0.05 / 0.08 / 0.10 / 0.16 mm/tr
- Weight: 2.5 kg (Basic machine 1,000 W)
- Dimensions: 250 x 350 mm (basic machine 1,000W without equipment)
- Tools: Compatible with all tools
- Countersink: Setting precision: 20 μm
- Spindle attachment: 1/4 28F; 5/16 24F; 3/8 24F; 7/16 20F
- Spindle Stroke: 20 to 140 mm (more if necessary)
- LCD display screen
- Electronic counter
Drill and ream with countersink
- 1000 W – d ≤12.7mm (1/2’’)
- 2000 W – d ≤ 25.4mm (1’’)
Materials (all stacks)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here