Cincinnati GEMINI ATL/AFP
One Platform – Two Processes: Tape laying and Fiber placement.
One Platform – Two Processes: Tape laying and Fiber placement. With the Cincinnati GEMINI, maximize your options using one platform and widest array of material widths. The GEMINI Dockable Gantry System is first system to provide a dockable automated tapelayer and fiber placement system platform to the industry. It is one control and programming system, a single ram and multiple interchangeable heads- tapelaying and fiber placement.
- Provides flexibility to process a wider array of parts
- Optimizes bandwidth and lay-up capabilities
- Eliminates parasitic time for material loading
- Flexible platform to improve in-cycle time and material usage
- Utilizes ACES® Offline Programming System
- Minimal capital investment will maximize profits with one machine platform for multiple processes
Dockable Head Options-Tape:
- Cincinnati CHARGER Tape Head - Fixed or Docking
- Forest Liné ATLAS 2 Stage Head - Fixed or Docking
Dockable Head Options-Fiber:
- Cincinnati VIPER Fiber Placement Head - 16 tow 1/8 inch
- Cincinnati VIPER Fiber Placement Head - 16 tow 1/4 inch
- Cincinnati VIPER Fiber Placement Head - 16 tow 1/2 inch
Dockable Head Options-Other:
- Universal Docking System for limitless head designs
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here