Fives exhibits at International Paris Air Show 2017
The 52th International Paris Air Show will open its doors from 19th to 25th June 2017 at the Le Bourget exhibition center in Paris, France.
Relaying on Cincinnati, Giddings & Lewis, Forest-Liné, Liné Machines, and Lund Engineering technologies, Fives will be happy to welcome you and present its Metal Cutting | Composites tailored-made solutions dedicated to the aerospace industry:
- High-precision machine-tools
- High-speed machining centers
- High-performance composites processing systems
- High power laser-based systems
- Electrical automated drilling units
- Milling and surfacing machines: portable and robotized
- Pioneering additive manufacturing solutions, with our partner AddUp
- Complete Global Services' range of lifecycle support with a network of dedicated experts
Furthermore, Fives will also introduce its Grinding | Ultra Precision solutions for high-precision grinding operations in the aerospace industry, based on renowned technologies such as Cranfield Precision, Giustina, Landis and Landis-Bryant.
Come to our booth and find out more about:
- The first exhibition of our new 5th-axis Spindle Unit of type "HS5" for hard materials machining: 105 kW - 1,000 Nm - 10,000 rpm
- Fives’ drilling solution with the eADU® live demo
Come and visit us at our booth: Hall 2B – Booth E31
AddUp will also be present at the Fives booth!