Technical Support & Spare Parts
AFTER SALES SERVICE ORGANIZATION
Service is an essential component of customer satisfaction. Global Services Europe maintains over 2000 CNC Forest-Liné, Liné Machines, Cincinnati and Giddings & Lewis machines and offers high-level technical support to its customers.
More than 30 highly skilled technicians, divided in teams as follows, are available to answer various service requests :
- An operational service center in each plant deals directly with issues about machines coming from this plant and assists the customer until complete satisfaction
- A team of field service engineers, based in different parts of the world allows reduced response time
- A pool of high-level experts present in our plants are available to solve the most difficult issues,
- A team dedicated to spare part requests.
In each plant, a Technical Support team of technicians and engineers communicates with customers to perform:
- An accurate diagnosis of reported incidents
- A quick troubleshooting by phone whenever possible
- Advice adapted to each machine
This assistance is fully operational from Monday to Friday. It is completed during Saturdays, Sundays and holidays by an on-duty technician.
SUPPLY OF SPARE PARTS
- The most requested spare parts are stocked over three sites (two in Europe and one in North America)
- Packs of spare parts consistent with the original equipment (which can be up to 30 years old) are made available at any time
- Spare parts are guaranteed 6 months
- Orders can be made by phone (8:00-17:30), fax or email
- They can be shipped the same day if ordered before 3 pm
- Shipments can be tracked
SPARE PARTS PACK
A spare parts pack can be sold together with the equipment, avoiding loss of time and unplanned expenses.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.