Forest-Liné Macbormill HSC
5-axis, high-speed vertical Profiler designed for processing complex aircraft structure parts. The profiler is designed with a very high clearance and offers a high chip removal rate.
|Markets / Applications||Materials|
|Aerospace||Aluminium, aluminium alloy|
- Clearance from 5 m to 11 m
- Thermal stability
- Sustainable performance level
- High productivity machine - 2 x 120 kW
- Quill available on spindle
- Axis travels: X: 10 to 30 m, Y: 5 to 10 m, Z: 1.5 to 3 m
- Architecture: Bridge type
- 1 or 2 Milling heads made in-house
- HF-spindle up to 120 kW 30 000 rpm (S1)
- Advanced chip and coolant management
AIRBUS (5 machines) - RUAG
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.