Cincinnati PMT (Precision Mill, Drill and Trim)
The Cincinnati Precision Mill and Trim (PMT) offers speed, accuracy and performance to manufacturers producing large parts from fiberglass, graphite composite, aluminium, and non-ferrous alloys. Whether applied to components for the aircraft, wind power, mold, pattern, watercraft, high-speed rail, or automotive industries, the PMT provides high-performance in an affordable package. Built upon a rugged rail-type vertical gantry platform comprised of standard modules, the PMT offers unlimited X-axis range and up to 60 m/min traverse speed, to perform precise 5-axis and 5-side maneuvering for milling, trimming, drilling and cutout operations.
- Large capacity and range to process extremely long, wide, or tall parts
- 5-axis and 5-sided flexibility to process complex parts
- Customized machine configurations
- Unlimited X-axis travel: expandable in 1 m (3.2 ft) increments
- Y-axis travels: up to 6 m (19.7 ft)
- Z-axis travels: up to 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Spindle options up to 30,000 rpm and 42 kW (56.3 hp)
- Choice of automatic tool changer/storage options
- Integrated, high-efficiency chip/dust vacuum option
- Chip/coolant options
- Modular design supports specific application requirements
- Precision machining accuracy
- Provides a balance between performance and economy
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.