Forest-Liné MGP™ 300 High-speed bar machining center
Bar machining center dedicated to aerospace short and long parts.
The Forest-Liné MGP™ 300 high-speed machining center has been developed to perform both drilling, milling, chamfering, routing and end machining operations on aluminium bars.
Material : Aluminium bar
Profile section : 220 x 260 mm
Profile shapes : L, T, H, Z
Parts lengths : from 1,000 to 12,000 mm
NC : Siemens 840D
Electrospindles : 1 Main
- Material : Aluminium bar
- Profile section : 300 x 300 mm
- Profile shapes : L, T, H, Z
- Parts lengths : from 100 to 12 000 mm
- CNC : Siemens 840D
- Electrospindles : 1 Main
- Rotation speed: 1,000 to 24,000 rpm
- Power: 40 kW
- Maximum torque: 56 Nm
- Tools : HSK 63
- Number of tools : 50
Rotation speed : 1,000 to 24,000 rpm
Power : 40 kW
Maximum torque : 56 Nm
Tools : HSK 63
Number of tools : 50
4 synchronized chucks. Push-Pull process for a continuous bar feeding under the spindle and Auto-reverse process.
- Reduced number of machining windows for eliminating recovery traces.
- Part machining in one operation: no operator intervention needed.
- Hidden time task performance (preparation, dimensional checks, maintenance...).
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.