Forest-Liné Flexiax V
The Forest-Liné Flexiax V 5-axis machining centers were designed for roughing or finishing complex parts of aircraft structure. Their constant overhang ram provides rigidity and accuracy needed for hard materials machining.
They are available with architecture as fixed gantry, and vertical spindle, including possibly facilitating machining inside parts, for important parts' templates (2,100 mm between the uprights). The development axes were brought on the spindle, the axes dynamics, the machine accuracy and on the ability to be proposed in turning / milling solution.
- Many configurations: fixed pallet, semi-automatic or automatic change
- Standalone with Automated Pallet System
- Spindle-mounted probe
- Automatic Tool Changer
- NC: Siemens 840D sl / Heidenhain (other on request)
- Optimized process: thermal compensation, power adaptive control
- Safety & Protection: full enclosure, and ergonomic
- Flat foundations (simplified civil engineering)
- Production Starting Kit: 2-week assistance after final acceptance, 1-week engineering training
Work area (Pallet): Ø1.6 m
Load: 5,000 kg
Strokes (X/Y/Z): 1.95 m / 2m / 1m
Strokes (C/A): N x 360° / ± 110°
Spindle: Electrospindle HS5
Maximum Power (S1): 105 kW
Maximum Torque (S1): 1,000 Nm
Speed: 10,000 rpm
References: Fives titanium solutions
Airbus — Snecma — Figeac-Aero — General Electric — DCNS — Mecachrome — Sabca
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.