Forest-Liné Flexiax H
The Forest-Liné Flexiax H 5-axis machining centers were designed for roughing or finishing complex parts of aircraft structure. The architecture as mobile gantry and horizontal spindle provides rigidity and accuracy needed for hard materials machining.
They are available with vertical and horizontal strokes of 1,600 mm for important parts' templates. The development axes were brought on the spindle, the axes dynamics, the machine accuracy and on the ability to be proposed in turning / milling solution.
- Many configurations: fixed pallet, semi-automatic or automatic change
- Standalone with Automated Pallet System
- Spindle-mounted probe
- Automatic Tool Changer
- NC: Siemens 840D sl
- Optimized process: thermal compensation, power adaptive control
- Safety & Protection: full enclosure and ergonomic
- Flat foundations (simplified civil engineering)
- Production Starting Kit: 2-week assistance after final acceptance, 1-week engineering training
Work area (Pallet): Ø1.4 m
Load: 5,000 kg
Strokes (X/Y/Z): 2 m / 1.6 m / 1.6 m
Strokes (C/A): N x 360° / + 95° - 125°
Spindle: Electrospindle HS5
Power: 105 kW
Torque: 1,000 Nm
Speed: 10,000 rpm
References: Fives titanium solutions
Airbus — Snecma — Figeac-Aero — General Electric — DCNS — Mecachrome — Sabca
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.