Laser Additive Manufacturing
Fives 5-Axis Laser Center
The Fives 5-Axis Laser Center is ideally suited for laser surfacing for the accurate repair of used parts (e.g. turbine blades) & 3-D manufacturing of complex geometry products (near net shape production for aerospace, mining, energy, and medical industries).
- 5 axis controlled: 3 axes (X Y Z) + 2 axes (B C)
- Adaptable working volume (1500 x 800 x 800 mm and more)
- Powdered metals feeder and nozzle(s) for laser cladding applications (laser metal deposition) & laser assisted additive manufacturing
- The Fives 5-Axis Laser system can be used for welding, cutting, drilling and hardening operations.
- Bi-material or multi-material manufacturing
|Stroke||1400 mm||900 mm||800 mm|
|Speed||≥ 30m/min||≥ 30m/min||≥ 30m/min|
|Positional Repeatibility||0.02 mm||0.02 mm||0.02 mm|
|Acceleration||≥ 6 m/s²||≥ 6 m/s²||≥ 6 m/s²|
|Stroke||± 110°||N x 360°|
|Speed||30 rpm||30 rpm|
|Acceleration||15 rad/s²||15 rad/s²|
|Max workpiece diameter||Ø 700 mm|
Machine dimensions and layout can be adapted to meet the customer’s needs.
Dual Table 5-Axis Laser Cladding Concept
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.