The Cincinnati WingDrill is designed to precision mill, drill, and countersink composite and multi-material stackups and assemblies. Available in a single spindle or a dual spindle configuration with independently operated heads, the Cincinnati WingDrill is equipped with a gantry crossrail Y-axis support. A combination cross-saddle and spindle carrier moves laterally on the X-axis base and is powered by a dual servomotor rack and pinion drive system utilizing high-performance linear guideways. The Y-axis features a precision dual ballscrew system for vertical travel.
- Large machining range to process extremely long and tall parts
- Ultra-precise carrier and tilt spindle head
- Process complex part shapes with 6-axis machining
- Surface detection technology for accurate depth control
- Equipped with high efficiency dust and chip vacuum system
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.