Cincinnati Large Drill & Trim
Our large drill and trim systems are designed for ultra-precise milling, drilling, trimming, and countersink operations in composites and sandwich structures. Available in floor-type and gantry-type configurations, the systems offer high capacity, efficiency, and flexibility for a wide variety of applications.
- Large machining range to process extremely long, wide, and tall parts
- Flexible configurations available: floor type based on a boring mill chassis;
single or dual spindle gantry style
- Ultra-precise carrier and tilt spindle head
- Process complex part shapes with 6-axis machining
- Surface detection technology for accurate depth control
- Equipped with high efficiency dust and chip vacuum system
With a rigid chassis based on a boring mill, and an extended-reach ram, this machine is designed for ultra-precise milling and drilling on massive composite and sandwich structures.
Available in a single- or dual-spindle gantry configuration, this machine is designed to precision mill, drill, and countersink composite and multi-material stackups and assemblies.
- Cincinnati PMT (Precision Mill, Drill and Trim)
- Giddings & Lewis FT/FTR series floor-type HBM
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.