Cincinnati U5 Series
The Cincinnati U5 family of universal machining centers, also known as portal mills, bring lean machining flexibility to very large, complex part manufacturing. Available in a wide selection of axes ranges, these machines feature five-sided and five-axis machining capability with automatic head changing. Multiple options and custom features let you tackle large, tough cuts in a variety of metals with fewer setups. The versatile Cincinnati U5 produces accurate parts at higher throughput rates, resulting in the lowest cost per part.
- Heavy duty, five-sided, large part manufacturing capability
- Rigid construction provides chatter-free cutting in challenging materials
- Large selection of spindle-head configurations permit a variety of processing operations at any angle, including five-axis contour machining of complex parts
- Automatic head and tool changing capability increases productivity
- Choice of table-type bridge mill or rail-type gantry mill configurations with a wide selection of axes ranges
- Large diameter rotary table options provide additional processing flexibility for mill-turning and single-point turning
- Cincinnati U6 Series
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.