MGP 150 High-speed bar machining center
Bar machining center dedicated to aerospace short and long parts.
The MGP high-speed machining center has been developed to perform both drilling, milling, chamfering, routing and end machining operations on aluminium bars.
- Fully automated process
- 3 active spindles
- Continuous bar feeding and machining
- Fast loading and unloading
- High rigidity spindle
- Probing system
- No windowing
- Temperature offset program
- Push-Pull process
- Easy programming
- Flexible combinations
- Reduced maintenance costs
Material : Aluminium bar
Profil section : 150 x 150 mm
Profil shapes : L, T, H, Z
Parts lengths : from 100 to 12 000 mm
CNC : NC Siemens 840D
Rotation speed : 1,000 to 24,000 rpm
Power : 12 kW
Maximum torque : 8 Nm
2 Additional electrospindles
Tools : HSK 50E
Number of tools : 24 to 50
4 synchronized chucks. Push-Pull process for a continuous bar feeding under the spindle and Auto-reverse process.
- Reduced number of machining windows for eliminating recovery traces.
- Part machining in one operation: no operator intervention needed.
- Hidden time task performance (preparation, dimensional checks, maintenance...).